Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Broken Heart and On my Knees


1 Timothy 2:1 "EXHORT therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men..."

2:8 "I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

There is so much stuff going on right now in America that is so grieving to me. It seems a though our morals are declining faster and faster. It seems as though we are on a greased poll to hell. First I am mad when I hear news such as this. Then I am sad... Then I am ripping mad! Christians! This nation needs prayer. They need Jesus. The act as heathens because they are heathens. We need to have a broken heart for the lost despite the circumstances. We need to be on our knees praying for our president...for right morals...for a right fear of God. Time is short... it is dwindling as you read this blog.

Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time because the days are EVIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment