Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Then she had Savannah



Last week my best friend had her baby girl. It is so amazing to me how as soon as you become a mom your friendships change. Brittany and I have had so many funny memories together. We were there for each other no matter what through-out high school... Then... I had Riley. We no longer could relate on the same level. I had this amazing feeling of accomplishment from bringing life into this world and she was still home alone during the day... Then... she had Savannah. The crazy, irresponsible girls from high school turned into wives, who turned into moms. I am so blessed and thankful for such a friend as this. She will never know just how much I love her. Not living as close to each other as we once did has made my heart ache. I miss my friend. I miss having someone who knows what I would say and do in every situation that might come about. It takes YEARS to find someone like that. To build a relationship like that. We have been friends for almost a decade! I can't believe it! I love you Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment