Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday Morning


Well this morning did not seem like it was going to be a very good day of rest But I was able to look forward to a drive down to Lubec with my husband and daughter to get some scaffolding what would allow for him to paint way up high. The rest of the day would be Greg doing a work day with about 4-5 guys painting the church. I was a little bummed that I was not going to be able to hang out with my family but it was not too much of a surprise. Our life is very very busy. I have almost completely forgotten what a weekend was.

This is not to complain however: the weather is apparently going to be kinda nasty and so ...he called it off!!! I was even able to have a hot bath. I am a happy girl, so blessed by my family that I love so much. There is nothing better than a hot bath with the sounds of My amazing husband playing with our baby girl. NOTHING better than that.
I am so very blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment