Friday, April 30, 2010

Random thoughts going through my head

My good friend and sister Jessica is getting married tomorrow! I still can't even believe it.

I wish her mom was here to see her beautiful daughter finally in love.

I am spending the entire weekend in Bangor with my daughter and husband and I am psyched!

I am so amazed by the goodness and long suffering of the Lord.

I read Luke 24:13-53 this morning. Seeing how Jesus revealed Himself to the disciples and gave them His Holy Spirit to be witnesses to the lost and dieing world. I need to be filled!

I get to see Kelsey for the first time in 3 months tonight.

She is getting married next month! Still can't believe that one either...

I get to see my sisters also and I am very excited.

My poor baby girl decided to cut a tooth this weekend... UNFORTUNATELY!

Bad timing Riley.

We are staying at a hotel tonight...with a hot tub...in the room...YES!

last night was the first time Riley slept through the night and the first time i got to not get up every four hours with her.

The Lord is so good.



2 comments:

  1. Please tell Jess I said congratulations, and hug Kelsey for me too. Yay for sleeping through the night - especially while cutting teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will tell her. She was so beautiful! I wish you could have been there to see it.

    ReplyDelete