Wednesday, September 15, 2010

None other than God's grace.


My husband has been saved for about 4 years now. What a man of God he turned out to be. A man who, as soon as he got saved was radical. Gave up old friends, habits and life style. I fell in love with that man. He turned our school upside down. Convicted "Christians" and inspired dwindling relationships people had with the Lord. That is the man I love. Monday night both the men and the women at MCF had a staff meeting. Greg came home an ordained man. He would never tell anyone that. Aaron said that "ordination" is just recognizing what God has already done. I am so proud of him. He is such a good leader to his family. I could not ask for more of a blessing of a husband. Just wanted to tell you how proud I am of him. :)

2 comments:

  1. My illustrious consort says, "Thanks for inviting us to the secret ordination."

    ReplyDelete